1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making DVD's?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by atomiccow, May 3, 2005.

1. atomiccow

atomiccow Member

ok so i got a program called WinAVI Video converter and i converted ten avis to dvd format in a folder named disc 1. under that folder is a folder called DVD_0 and in that folder there is 2 folders named AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS now i used nero express with my DVD burner to make a DVD and i just copied the 2 folders into the screen to overwrite the two same folders Nero had in there on default. burned the DVD and went to play it and it wont read it. and stuck it in computer it says there is a blank disc in drive try to write to it and it says its not a disc at all!!! help how can i just burn my avi'd to dvd? whats the easiest way and can i use the stuff i got?

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well Basicly you just have to select "DVD Video" in "Nero" and then Drag the "Video_TS" folder into your Compolation and Burn it....

That is all there is To It and if you are Haveing problems maybe try a different Burning Program.....Cheers