1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making PS2 back-ups

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lilbob, May 6, 2004.

1. lilbob

lilbob Member

I have a Swap Magic Disc Version 3.2 Combo, a installed flip-top cover, and nero6. Can someone please give me a guide on how to start burning dvd and/or cd PS2 back-ups. Im not very computer literate, so detailed explanations will help. Im a Dad trying to get my kids some good free games. What is burning to the "fly" or whatever? Try not to use very sophisticated software talk. Thanks for your help much appreciated.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

download dvd decrypter. Click mode-iso-read to read game to harddrive. Click mode-iso-write to write image to blank dvd.

3. ps22004

ps22004 Member

does this work for you, because my computer keeps on freezing. i wasted soo many dvd-r.

are there any other method

4. gkmpb4

gkmpb4 Regular member

hello hows everybody > i just tried to copy Tiger woods 2004 with DVD decrypter. Im not sure if i did it right. I got an error and some lady yelled "OH NO" but decrypter copied an 97.?mb image to the folder I specified. IS this suppose to be the size of the image after the iso read mode? Oh and I Have a 30001R version 5 PS2 and Im looking to get the right part I need to play by back ups. I was told in another forum that the type of version ps2 is a really v6. What should I get or where should I go to find the answer.

5. erichm

erichm Guest

Hey all,

I have had great success with alcohol 120. I also use dvd decrypter but about 95% of the time I use alcohol.