1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making Stealth Patches???

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xxsaijin, Feb 4, 2007.

1. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows how to make stealth patches for 360 games. I tried googling for patches themselves but I can't find any sites. Since I know its not allowed to ask for them I was wondering if its possible to make my own. Also I did manage to find one stealth patch for ninety nine nights but its for a pal version of that game and im pretty sure my iso is ntsc. I was wondering if I should still use it or not? It would probably mess up eh? Also if anyone can *hint* a place to grab the patches well appreciated. LoL Thanks

2. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

To make the game "Stealth", you have to get the DMI & PFI files. You can find these on the net, and you can remove them from the Game (using Xbox Backup Creator). To add the DMI & PFI files, you will need a program like Xbox 360 SS Merger 1.7b!

4. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

I clicked it and I was happy :D It actually didn't have the stealth patches I was looking for. Thats why I asked is there any way to make my own? I have a few games I wanna burn but I need to make sure there futre proofed agianst M$ as I will play them online. I'm going to use the rebuilder for my games. Seems alot simpler.

5. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

Is it bad to use PAL named stealth pfi and dmi for a usa release of Ninety Nine Nights? It works but is it really stealthed I added the patch and tested it with Schtrom360Xtract V3, but I think the program only checks if the image file has the pfi and dmi not if they were compatible... Any ideas folks? Agian is there anyway for me to make my own pfi or dmi files for games?