1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mame emulator

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by master353, May 13, 2007.

1. master353

master353 Regular member

I got this mame emulator (i have mame and mame32) and i got some roms. When i try to run the rom on it it says I am missing some files. I triued a bunch of differnt roms but none worked. Does anyone know whats wrong or is it just the sites i am getting the roms from? where can i get roms that have the full games?

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

there are places that sell the games, depending where you live, they might be rather cheep, that way you will know that you are geting the real deal, so i guess you get what you pay for or what you don't, also there plenty of one line stores that will sell you the rom's that you want, just do a google search of the rom"s that you want and there you go, that was easy, good luck

3. master353

master353 Regular member

Alright thanks. I tried searching for the game in google, i downloaded it and tried it and it still didn't work. I never like spending money so I guess I will be stuck mameless until i find a good site.