1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manhunt 2 -re 3.71

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jimijay, Feb 14, 2008.

1. jimijay

jimijay Member

Hey guy!

Im relatively new to this and have searched the forums up and down before asking this lol So no killing me :)

I have a fat psp with custom firmware update to 3.71 m33-4. I recently downloaded Manhunt2-Uncensored-fix.cso (size 990mb). I then placed that in the ISO folder in the root of my memory card. My kernel is set to 3.71 (as opposed to 1.5) and the sony driver is selected.

My query is why is will not show up once i have opened my psp. I tried also editing the name to shorten it but to no avail.

Is there a way to make this work or is it perhaps a bad cso file. Im not too sure as most of the rips seem to be of that size. There was also a manhunt 2 iso of 1.16 gb. That also didnt work.

Any ideas? Im not sure if its to do with the firmware etc or the file itself. If anyone else has had luck using this particular rip or has any ideas...give me a yell! :)

Thanks!

2. rickem

rickem Regular member

Manhunt 2 in iso format is only 946mb. Looks like your getting bad rips from whatever site you get them from. If its "games" you want and in a "torrents" format put the two together for the best site. I usually stay away from cso files and compress them myself with PSP iso compresser v1.4.

3. sleepy_92

sleepy_92 Regular member

try to extract it again...bye the way did you extract it??

4. jimijay

jimijay Member

Here in australia the game was banned. So I am currently importing it through a friend in the states. So the only option right now was to download.

Otherwise I dont usually venture into that territory. I mainly use the custom firmware for the snes emulators lol (geeky i know :D). I loved the original man hunt! Crumby that our censorship banned it as opposed to provide an r rating for people to be able to buy it legally.

Oh well will continue my search till i can get my hands on the umd. :)

5. jimijay

jimijay Member

by the way..i just got it to work by getting a new rip. :) God i love this game! Such atmosphere....20 more days before my UMD arrives tho grrrr What is with "certain" cheap skate friends skimping on the mail lol Ill never understand that :)