1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

manhunt dissaster/// wont save/// screen locks///

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Jdilla, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

i have backed up manhunt using dvd decrypter, with memorex+r media, burning at 1x with a tdk 420n writer. problem is that after i get to a save point and try to safe, it checks the memory card, starts to save, and than it just stays there... like the thread saids, it wont save, and the screen locks. the gameplay isnt bad, no skipping no nothing. and ive noticed that when i first created a file for it.. it saved, but it saved under "corrupt data" what can be wrong????

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

i forgot to mention that i have a v4 ps2, and im using the fliptop swapmagic method. helpppp plllleassssssseeee. this game kicks ass, bad thing i cant save

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

i backed up this game with record now and it works perfect on my v7 with swap magic try deleting your save and starting again as a corrupt save could cause severe problems

4. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

never tought of that. ill try it, ill post back with the results// mind you that the first burn i did, i used recordnow max v4.50