1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manhunt: the brutal blood sport

Discussion in 'PS2' started by madd-dogg, Jan 5, 2005.

1. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

manhunt is a really good interesting and tough game,it is quiet gory and bloody i guess but its nothing to get mixed up with the real world like someone did.
    i really like the big baseball bat and i hold down the attack button till it goes red and cash just smashes the victims brains apart,the go everywhere even on the walls.
    i like the enemy on it they are quiet cool i wish you could be on their side and pick wich gang you want to be in,i would be in the white power rednecks,that would be cool.

2. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

3. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

4. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Manhunt is a fantasic game, i like all the blood and guts but its just a video game at the end of the day, i hope manhunt 2 comes out. I cant remember all the gangs but the ones in the hospital are mad ;-)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  5. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

yeah that would be well cool if they had a manhunt 2,but they probably wont because of all that trouble with that dumb boy who killed his friend,i think his mother just blamed her sons crime on the game so she doesnt look like a bad mum.