1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

manipulating titles on a compilation dvd help

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by briansolo, Jul 31, 2007.

1. briansolo

briansolo Member

okay, i'm not a total newbie when it comes to burning/copying dvds, but i am still a bit new to the game. please forgive me if i don't explain myself well, and let me know if i need to clarify. thanks!

okay...

i'm building a compilation dvd from a collection of tv episodes from multiple tv dvds. i know how to build the compilation itself, but i want to do something different. each episode is its own title. if i have 6 episodes on a disc, that's 6 titles. what i want to do is make a new, single title, with the original titles and their respective chapters set as chapters only to make up 1 new, large title. i like to repeat the entire disc when i'm asleep (weird, i know), and this isn't possible when the disc is set up as multiple titles that play back to back. is what i'm asking even possible? with any program? thank you so much!

current compilation configuration:
    title 1 w/5 chapters
    title 2 w/5 chapters...
    ...so on and so on until...
    6 total titles with 30 total chapters

what i want to accomplish:
    1 all-inclusive title with 30 total chapters from the original 6 titles

2. toaddub

toaddub Regular member

Give DVD2ONE a try. It's able to merge all titles into 1 seamlessly, assuming that they all have the same aspect ratio, PAL or NTSC, and audio/sub attributes. Hopefully, it will retain the chapter info.

Another alternative is to use DvdReMake Pro. Just a tiny bit manipulation.

3. briansolo

briansolo Member

thanks for the information. i'll give each a shot!