1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map This! Version 0.4.99_beta help please...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by jnbean, May 12, 2007.

1. jnbean

jnbean Member

I was checking out this program and it looks really neat and I have no idea how to install it....i use FW 3.03OE-C and the rar file has all sorts of folders...

-HOLUX_EBOOT
    -HOLUX_KXPLOIT
    -PSP-290_EBOOT
    -russian_language_pack
    -src
    -system

Ive tried putting them in diffrent places and i managed to get it loaded and it said. "- Loading USB Accessory module... error."
    Do i need another machine for this homebrew progam? Do I need a special cable?

Thanks- in advance.

2. killaklan

killaklan Regular member

you need a gps device

3. jnbean

jnbean Member

so thats a MUST HAVE?...that sucks its like 50 bucks and i cant afford it lol

4. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

Apparently so, what part of 'need' don't you understand...and besides, how would the psp even receive signals without a gps? The psp isn't exactly made with gps in mind. If you bought a psp, i'm sure you could spend another $50 =)

5. ginolatin

ginolatin Guest

Ok here goes, I have a PSP v3.30 OE-A and I have just recieved my PSP-290 GPS from Hong Kong. I have downloaded Mapthis! v0497beta and I got the same "- Loading USB Accessory module... error.", With this been said am I using the wrong version ? or do I have to wait ? If I need the new one can you please give me the link and tell me where all the folders need to go please. Thank you for the post. Ciao Chico LOCO's.

If I get the right information on how to install it properly I will put it to the test and post back with the results. Thank you once again guy. Please help me out. lateRr

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2007