1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mario Strikers online problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by hyugayuri, May 25, 2007.

1. hyugayuri

hyugayuri Member

Just wondering if anyone else is getting this problem, error getting stats.

Connects fine, logs in fine but then when it comes to it saying gathering statistics i just get the error in getting stats. :( been like this all day.

2. Sheld

Sheld Guest

same here dude! im dyin to get online but i just keep gettin this bloody error thing and its drivin me mad!

3. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

Like i said in my psot before on the other thread - just wifi hungry nintedo-fans wanting wifi mario! it SHOULD be up and running soon hopefully, im sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for a glimpse of ONLINE!

4. Sheld

Sheld Guest

same thing here! weird thing is, is tht earlier 2 day i connected and there were no probs at all! go figure!

5. hyugayuri

hyugayuri Member

i had a feeling it might have had something to do with congestion but I thought i should check incase it might have been something wrong with the connection.

6. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Maybe it's nintendo's secret version of DNAS o_O

7. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

NOPE! i connected at 4:00AM lol worked fine played about 5 games. FUN FUN FUN! come on nintendo we want more online!

8. jac33au

jac33au Guest

What speed internet are you guys using? I need to know if i should upgrade.

9. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I am not getting the Stats error anymore but I do keep getting a...

ERROR 98020 Disconnected from network during data transmission

It will let me LogIn then I get the retrieving Stats message then I get the above error. I can surf the net with the Opera browser and go to the store channel and check for updates. So I doubt it is a connection problem between the Wii and router.

I am not running any torrents or running any Internet program.

I have a 5M down and 256K up so i would assume my connection is fast enough.

Guess it still could be a problem with Nintendo servers.

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  10. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

I used to be getting the error now it works fine, apart from whats REALLY annoying - i play a game and at the end it wont record my stats, itll give me the stat error again. GRRRRRR come on nintendo.

11. hyugayuri

hyugayuri Member

Well im in the same boat as you now then lol and its got nothing to do with connection speed cause i have a 16Mb down and 1mb up connection lol its just congestion sometimes you can get on and sometimes you can't. Nintendo will most likely upgrade there servers cause im sure they are getting hammered with angry emails.

12. Sheld

Sheld Guest

in any case who wants to play eachother? my wii number is 2621 1270 5140 3061

13. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

ANY HELP! im having problems when i finish a game, some times my stats dont save and some times it just says connection lost in the middle of a game. ! thanks.

14. hyugayuri

hyugayuri Member

connection lost in middle of game is usually cause of your opponent unless your connection died at that point.

As for not recording stats Nintendo messed up with the servers as they seem to have underestimated(nothing new from nintendo, we learned that with the amount of wii's that were released) the player base. So on occasion you might find some odd things happening.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon. I did actually get some word from nintendo after an e-mail and they said it might take 1-3 months but the servers are being worked on and they apologize for the inconvenience caused.

And as for the game I HATE IT when someone copies my tactics after seeing me do it a few times and they do it better than I do :(

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  15. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I finely got to play online last night and got my A$ Wiped. Dang I gotta play more single playing before getting online again. LOL

But all and all when online does work it works well and is easy to do. Nice experience when the only feature is working.

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  16. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

to tell you all the truth I LOVE THIS GAME :) !! onlione play is excellent - when it work. thanks for the new from nintendo hyugayuri, and i hope to see you all out on the field! right now i cant find out my rank... because seems to say im rank 1?? i cant see my rank overall?? any help! Im on W:20 L:7. As for it saying connection not working check your wii, i just restart my wii. HOME -> wii menu -> and restart.

17. Sheld

Sheld Guest

im doin pretty gud wid my wins and losses! im pretty proud of em actually! anyone fancy a game? my numbers on this page if i remember rightly!

18. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

I just got one while in game saying disconnected from networdk during data transmittion or something. I was 7-2 up AHHHHHHHHHH man. any help?

19. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

OH GOD NO, NO NO NO. My glorious record, GONE GONE GONE. I looked on google for what happened and apparently Nintendo fixed their servers but some people i.e. me, lost their stats. The funny thing is when i select my mii for online play it still has my stats ther and they still go up. But in the real game lobby thing, it started again. SOMEONE HELLP ME!

20. keypox

keypox Regular member

this game came out already? Not sure how i missed this its been out for 28days... wait is this the GC version? or wii nevermind again i have been out of town for a few days :)

Last edited: May 28, 2007