1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

marvel vs capcom 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by fazes23, May 1, 2007.

1. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

i have no problem uploading into my hdd. but cant get it to work burning it on a dvd or cdr. what speed should i burn it at?

2. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

well burning should be half speed of what the cd says on it (it just makes a good quality cd..)

but did you convert the game folder to an ISO file before burning it?

3. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

yeah i have it as pcn-mvc2.iso the file is kinda small for an xbox game tho

4. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

well it should be about the same size as the original folder...just try doing it all over again just delete all your files of the game then copy the game again with dvd2xbox then ftp it to your computer then create the iso again. it could have possibly been a simple ftp problem...did you check if any files were missing...btw ive been looking for that game and i cant find it you lucky bast*** haha

5. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

ok cool. i can send it to you through aim if you want. i found it on newsgroups

6. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

yeah sure why not.

did you get it working? if not ill try to tamper with it till it works then i can send it back to you

ok my aim is thedeathalliance but i have to download aim again...hopefully you can catch me when im on.

7. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

ok thanks for sending.. well its deffinantly a problem with the ISO file...because the one you sent me just goes black like you said then i used dvd2xbox to put it on my hdd and it did the same thing...so there might have been a slight error when you made it an iso try deleting the current one and try the whole process again.

8. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

ok i just dled a fix for it on newsgroups. when i extracted it gave me a default.xbe file and a ppf file if you wanna mess around with it i can send them.

9. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

i was actually hoping you would message me again on aim so i can sen you a working iso is got from somewhere ;) but you fixed your problem so its all good lol thanx though

10. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

lol id appreciate it if you send it cause i have no clue what im doing here. i can get it working in the hdd with the default xbe file but i need to make a dvd-r of it to give to a friend.

11. Wylee

Wylee Guest

Hi , i dont have aim but i have xfire. and if ud like to send me a workin MVC2 so i can ftp it i would greatly appreciate it. i dont thinki i can leave my email here (can i?) well thanks my xfire name is Wyleee or Wylee (cant remember) thanks guys.

12. killamach

killamach Member

Ive Got A Working Jap. version of Mvsc2...the text is in jap...and sum names are different but...just as good..email me..Macho_daisy2@yahoo.com