1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass Effect any good?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tehjoker, Dec 23, 2007.

1. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

I bought Mass Effect today cause I wasn't able to find Halo 3 or Timeshift and I saw ME there. I said f**k it and bought it but I still havent opened it. I never heard of this game before but what do you guys think of the game? Keep it or not?

2. jaymizzle

jaymizzle Member

personally, i've played about 2 hours worth (probably not enough experience to judge the game) but i dont really like it

i had a lot of hype and expectations for this game but they all seemed to let down
    personally, i find the graphics to be sub par, i dont have an hdtv so i'm assuming it looks better on that, cutscenes look pretty good i guess, but there have been so many, storyline seems boring and not very much gameplay yet

but the big thing is the gameplay hasnt been very fun for me, weapons havent been fun, bionic powers not fun either

this is just my opinion though, i'm sure if others respond they will like the game more than i do... i'm not saying the game is bad, just not particularly fun for me

3. nmpue

nmpue Guest

If you liked the Knights of the Old Republic games or Jade Empire then you'll like it for sure.
    I like it, good story line with good RPG elements.
    Not a game for everyone I suppose.

4. jaymizzle

jaymizzle Member

i never played Kotor (watched my buddy play it alot) but i played Jade Empire and really liked it... theres just something about ME that isnt very fun for me

5. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

KotOR sounds familiar, if it was a pc game, I might of played it before but its been a while. So it doesnt look like its a game for everyone huh? Either way, Ill end up returning ME and get Halo 3 or TimeShift. Thanks anyway.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
  6. Emjei2k

Emjei2k Regular member

Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
  7. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

I didnt care mouch for it at first but u can really do alot in the game plus the more i've played it the more i wanted to see whats next. Only down side is the pistol is the only good wepaon til u get uppgraded rifles and stats up for the guns