1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix DVD-R Media

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by mgf, Mar 28, 2003.

1. mgf

mgf Member

I recently bought a pack of Matrix brand dvd-r media from shop4tech and I am having a lot of trouble with it. I used Nero Express to try and burn data onto the dvds, but for some reason, more than half of them would not work. I tried using verbatim dvd-rs and they worked 100%. The Matrix ones would not close properly, I think. The last few hundred mbs would have a cycle redunacy error when I try to copy them. I wasted almost ten of them already trying to make them work.

2. Neromania

Neromania Regular member

Good looking out....i think matrixs are garabage

3. T2K

T2K Guest

order the Riteks Gen(3) from shop4tech, not one has failed me.

4. mgf

mgf Member

I was wondering if there is a way to burn the existing Matrix dvd-r media that I have successfully.

5. T2K

T2K Guest

Alright gimmie some specifics... dvd burner your using?, firmware version on it? Also try using stomp record now max for burning. You definitely need to upgrade Nero.......

6. mgf

mgf Member

I am using the CenDyne DVDR-105 burner, which is basically the Pioneer drive. I believe that the firmare is the 1.13 version. I tried using Easy Cd Creator, but is does not support this drive. So I used the Nero Express 5.5 something that came with the drive.