1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix Infinity (Black Screen)

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Cerious, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Cerious

Cerious Member

Just installed the matrix infinity by a professional installer. When I put it back together all I get is a black screen. My LED lights are going from RED to Green then to RED again. I have a version 9 board. Also..When everything was done we took it apart and check the wires. We did get it to come on and eject the cd tray but that was only when the board and power supply was holded down...Is this problem with ground issue somehwere?????? Please help..

2. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

chech your soldering in the bios

3. Cerious

Cerious Member

i am pretty sure I checked that right. Everything looks good. But I dont know if it got damgaged somehow or what. I was looking around and some people I saw that was correct had bigger gauge wire for the 3.3 and ground I think I might put a bigger gauge in there. Right now i think it is 23 awg. Also I think I might take the points off the leg of the chip and do the altern. point. Any body know about this? Thanks

4. mi3nboi

mi3nboi Member

Does your ps2 work now??? Because the same thing happened to me...