1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix Infinity Help With Screen Flipping

Discussion in 'PS2' started by plshelpme, Feb 26, 2007.

1. plshelpme

plshelpme Guest

Hi, my son touched my ps2 which has the Matrix Chip installed inside of it. He accidentally accessed the menu screen and changed the settings. i tried to access the menu screen by holding the triangle and circle nothing happened. The screen keeps on spinning. Is there anyway i can stop this blasted screen from flipping? If all other measures fail would it be possible to re-install the programs again in hopes it will correct the problem? It has been a long time since i installed the programs by myself. Could someone please tell which programs i need to download and how to download them into my ps2 as well? thank you for all your help and information on this matter.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

well, with a flipping screen someone with that chip would have to tell you step by step how to access the setting that is causing it. Most likely he changed the video mode from your region to another.
    Reflashing the chip may be the easiest thing to do, as long as you know which chip you have and that it is a REAL Matrix Infinity chip.
    Just do a search for Matrix Team and you will bring up the webpage that has all the flashes for you to download.
    Usually you download one, use Winrar to unzip it and get the BIn & Cue file, then use a CD burning program to burn the CUE file to a CD
    stick the CD in your PS2 and reset it and it should load and ask you if you want to flash it. Usually X is yes.