1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix Infinity Major Problem!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by xsupz, Apr 6, 2007.

1. xsupz

xsupz Member

My v12 PS2 was working fine for about 2 years now, but when I decided to upgrade the firmware to 1.93 because I had trouble with DVD-DL. Anyway, when I tried to upgrade my firmware, it kept staying at Programming 0% for almost 5 minutes until I reseted my PS2. I tried loading again but getting the error - Please a Playstation or Playstation 2 format disc (or something like that). When I tried to go to recovery mode, it won't boot, only black screen. BTW, I'm booting from a cd and even tried creating a cd for my previous firmware, 1.38, but with no luck.

2. jenko6a

jenko6a Guest

3. aszbaz

aszbaz Guest

i got a bad chip installed. i will NEVER trust another modchip. swapmagic all the way. i would consider a wiikey for a wii, or a xbox360 modchip since they are cheaper and easier to install. ps2 chips can go fusk themselves. oh, and mate, hes right, you have a clone.

4. jjbball45

jjbball45 Member

what do u mean "CLONE"

5. aszbaz

aszbaz Guest

it has the same firmware as a matrix, but its not a matrix, just a cheap copy.

6. jjbball45

jjbball45 Member

how much is the real one then?