1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix Infinity Manager

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Goldy_200, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Goldy_200

Goldy_200 Member

I've got a matrix infinity 1.2 installed and i wanted to get the manager for it so i went to the matrix website and i followed the instructions on how to do and downloaded it and that but it didn't work, i was wondering if anyone could help me and tell me how to do it properly because i don't really understand the matrix sites guide, so if anyone whos got the matrix infinity manager could tell me how to get it and install it, i would be grateful.thanks a lot.

2. Goldy_200

Goldy_200 Member

3. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

get the two files out of the zip file and then burn the cue with alcohol 120%

4. Goldy_200

Goldy_200 Member

Where can i get alcohol 120%?

5. Goldy_200

Goldy_200 Member

Dont't worry i got it, Neway i was wondering you said just burn the cue file to the cd but on the website it says burn both bin and cue to the cd. Also on elast thing is that the only thing i have to burn to the cd is the cue file nothing else at all.Thanks

6. Goldy_200

Goldy_200 Member

Yeh sorry about all this, but i've now done it, i've updated to 1.2, and i installed the memory card thing, but the thing is i don't no wot i have to do with the memory card thing and how and what applications to install, any help please. thanks

7. xymor

xymor Member