1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix Infinity V10-Newbie needs help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bollucks, Dec 27, 2004.

1. bollucks

bollucks Guest

It appears that i'm in over my head. I recently bought a Matrix Infinity chip to solder on to my PS2 V10. I have some soldering experience so I figured I'd be able to handle this project. As it turns out, I had not shot. I soldered the reset point and points A and B before I gave up hope. Before I went any further and surely damaged both my PS2 and the chip I decided to turn my project over to a pro. Anyone willing to help me figure out what my best course of action is as far as finding someone to solder my chip for me. I know that there are sites all over the internet that offer that service, but I dont know if it will be easy to find someone to work on my PS2 after I have already tried to do it myself. I have put my PS2 back together and it does still work, and the chip is ok other than a little bit of solder on a couple of points. Any help would be appreciated....Thanks in advance

2. bollucks

bollucks Guest

No one?