1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix infinity vs Crystal Chip

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by epsil0n, Jan 22, 2005.

1. epsil0n

epsil0n Member

Last edited: Jan 23, 2005
  2. NeCer

NeCer Guest

matrix is better, to me atleast.
    the flashing is for the updates...

3. epsil0n

epsil0n Member

anyone else have opinion
    and is it true that matrix infinity or crystal chip will wear off the laser lens a lot and make it burn?

Forgot to add which is better, Matrix Infinity VS Crystal Chip VS Ghost 2

Last edited: Jan 23, 2005
  4. SCE

SCE Guest

both are great chips with almost the same features , you cant go wrong with either the matrix or crystal . modding the slim ps2 with any chip you will be taking the risk of the laser crapping out .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2005
  5. AgstM6

AgstM6 Member

I've been looking at both of these chips as well and was wondering.... does the crystal chip have a lot of the same features as the matrix infinity such as stealth, sleep and off modes? (I play FFXI online and don't want the chip being detected and getting banned) What makes the crystal chip different from the matrix besides the matrix having a bigger memory? The crystal describes alot of the chip itself and not a lot of what it can do like the matrix does, that's why i ask. I saw on a site that they were selling a matrix infinity bluedot chip, is it the same chip as the matrix, they just added bluedot or is it a newer one?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2005