1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

matrix modchip rules!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by martynste, Dec 18, 2003.

1. martynste

martynste Regular member

i just got ps2 back from the modchip man and he's fitted a matrix modchip. i use dvd decripter to backup all my games. previously i had a messiah modchip and it went wrong, but it would not play half my backup games. this chip is fantasic. has antbody else had this chip fitted to thier ps2.

2. benagain

benagain Regular member

I thought the matrix chip was for xbox's. I've never heard of a matrix chip for the ps2. It could be new though. Let us know more about it if you can.

3. martynste

martynste Regular member

yes, i believe it did originate for the x-box but it's a new chip taking ps2 by storm. and it is very cheap and doesn't harm the laser as much. sorry i'll have to go to bed now i'm in the uk. cheers i'll reply with more info tommorrow.

4. WEStar

WEStar Active member

matrix is not a new chip.. I heard about this chip a long time ago. it's a magic 2 clone... that's how far back it goes. Where did you get your ps2 modded? was it a site or local store?

5. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

Any updates on the performance of this chip ? Considering getting one installed.

Dene

6. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Doesn't harm the laser as much.....did you ever get sold!

(the only thing that affects the laser is the media you use)