1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Max Drive Corrupting Memory Cards

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by ne0smith, Dec 22, 2004.

1. ne0smith

ne0smith Member

My Max Drive corrupted both of my memory cards after trying to crush data and copy it to another memory card. Wtf is going on, could someone please tell me how i can fix this because i have alot of data that i would rather keep than do everything again.

~Ne0Smith

2. OAKside24

OAKside24 Regular member

Merry Christmas. Woo.

Anyway, MaxDrive [the USB drive by Datel] has also corrupted my [official SONY] memorycard. I tried to delete two files at a time with Action Replay Max's "Max Memory" feature. ...So don't so that either.

Also, Datel's customer support is, well...worthless? I've told them about this [and other] problems, in a nice manner, and asked them numerous things. They cut/paste something from one of their FAQ pages onto their return email "answering" your question. It's pretty disgusting.

But I did get those GTA:SA and MGS3:SE saves working, and it's almost xMas and a new year so who give a shi+?!? Way to go Datel and ARMax and MaxDrive!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2004