1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Max Drive for GameCube please help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by gamepro1, Jan 14, 2005.

1. gamepro1

gamepro1 Member

I download the codelist like it says to my memory card then open up the Max Drive software on the GameCube and there is no list there all it says is on the left of the screen memory card slot B then it says the version and on the right of the screen is is PC ready then has the version, so where the hell is the codelist at, I can't get to it this sucks.

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

the code list is most likely coruppted and i haven't seen any codelist's for gamecube so you might have downloaded a codelist for ps2 so you might want to confirm your files before you try again also there are two version's of code lists on for action replay version 1 and one for action replay version 2 if you don't have a action replay version 2 you may not be able to download the code list because the codelist is compatible with version 2 only

3. ghos_t

ghos_t Member

hi your save list is on one of the 3 disks that came with your max drive put the disk in your cube (not the pc) your see the game lists choose the codes you want to transer to your pc then save the to the max drive then to your pc.
    anyway your save list is on a gamecube disk that only plays in the gamecube.
    I am angry that theirs no save list to get from codejunkies ,we only have the ones on the disk.