1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAX PAYNE 2 INSTALL!!! PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by hacker26, Mar 22, 2005.

1. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

hey jsut downloaded maxpayne two with two bins a nd two cues i downloaded them straight off my hd w/out using a disk just iso buster i have no cd's i need to find a way to play the game becasue it says please insert cd 1 i hae the files that installe the game and its on there but i need a crack or something to play it someone please help me with this thnk you!

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Hey, I will help, ASAP! To get rid of that message about loading disk 1, buy the damned game, and stick disk 1 in the drive when it tells you to!

3. c4iscool

c4iscool Member

You should buy the game. But if you downloaded a back up (cough) then u need to download alcohol 120%. Then load the cue file on a virtual drive.

4. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

People downloading games whats the world coming to ;-)

5. c4iscool

c4iscool Member

i don't download games(i'm tellin' the truth), i just know how to play "back ups".

6. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Hey c4iscool came down i did not mean you, i dont download games but i also know how to play them so its all one.

7. rishi101

rishi101 Member

What would happen if everyone stopped buying games and downloaded them? Ill tell you what, NO ADVANCES in games, for example instead of Doom 3 or Half Life 2 we would be playing pac man. How about people get a job for those who dont have one, and for those who do save up and support those companies so that they bring better games. And if you buy games dont upload them. thats a waste of your money.

8. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Well said, but what about all the crap games that dont advance but go back to basic rubbish thats been see a billion times b4 is it worth the money then? I dont do the whole downloading games but if they want people buying them them as lest make the price lower.

9. rishi101

rishi101 Member

but it depends on what type of gamer your are. if you like those games then you should buy them. if not then dont waste your money and time on it. if no one likes those games, then the sales will reflect it. Hopefully the game company will realize and start changing things. Its just like the automotive companies.

10. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

You make some good points but at the end of the day they still make millions even with people downloading them(just look at gta:sa). They lose pennys and make millions even with rubbish games that muppets still buy.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2005