1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MC Exploit ~ How do I change the PSX game to boot up?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by sgtelias, Jan 30, 2005.

1. sgtelias

sgtelias Member

All

Someone has very kindly installed the keylauncher exploit on my MC to boot when I insert "Simpsons Wrestling" PS1 game into my PS2.

I would like to do the same for my friends, and copying keylauncher to another MC is simple. However, they all don't obviously have "Simpsons Wrestling".

Does anyone know how I can edit keylauncher to boot with a diff' PS1 game? I have elf launcher on the MC - would this program allow me to edit the title.db file - am I even on the right track????

I've been reading lots of threads on the MC exploit, but I just can't work out if its possible to do what I am asking with the stuff I already have on KL.

Appreicate any help in advance.

Rgds

SE

2. witton

witton Regular member

if you break down the keylauncher file using iso buster you will see a titleman file,in this it contains a slus or sles code which is on every game.download memcard exploit from swapmagic fix and you will get titleman file plus cd gen the gude tells you how to create exploit for any game by changing slus code do the same for keylauncher.

3. witton

witton Regular member

does the cd loader part of key launcher work i get first screen with yfix etc,but disc just spins after that

4. sgtelias

sgtelias Member

I don't think I have CD loader on my keylauncher. The guy that put it on my MC has customised it - the only things I have that I can see are...

elf launcher v3.33
    hdloader
    mc manager

Thanks for replying. When I get a chance I will try out what you said.