1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MC exploit installing using save transferers

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by tpocket, Dec 16, 2004.

1. tpocket

tpocket Member

I was planning all the things I would need to get in order to work the mc exploit.

So far just about all the tutorials have involved a modded machine or having to use a swap magic disk.

I want to stay clear of using a swap trick, so I was wondering if needing a swap magic disk can be eliminated all together by using one of the many computer to memory card things out there.

Things I think would work are along the lines of the XPort, the Max Drive, or the AR MAX EVO.

To get the exploit onto the memory card I've found sites which tell me that the AR MAX EVO works, but I was wondering if I could simply use only the MAX drive, or an XPORT to put the info onto the memory card (as they're going for a little cheaper). Are there any other ways to get the exploit onto a mem card without a modding or swapping?

Also, once I get the mc Exploit onto the memory card am I right in thinking I won't have to worry about swapping to play games off a HD?

Thanks in advance.

tpocket

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member