1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.mds instead of .dvd what do I do?? in dvdecrptr

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kmate, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Kmate

Kmate Guest

I ripped it to my HDD like the guide says then open the dialouge box to choose the dvd file and not the iso file . Like it says in the guide. BUT THERE ISNT ONE. a dvd file that is .. What gives I dont want to go any further 'till i know what to do. Thanks. kmate.

2. colw

colw Active member

Last edited: Jan 3, 2005
  3. hursty

hursty Active member

mds is used for linking the other files together,just burn the mds file and all the other files i.e 100,101 for example will be put back together..

Last edited: Jan 3, 2005
  4. zippyd

zippyd Active member

WTF? Last time I checked, that option wasn't available in the preferences for decrypter.

Also colw is correct, the mds file is just an info file.

@Kmate,
    What guide are you using?

5. Kmate

Kmate Guest

The one on this site. It has lil' pics and an explanation to choose the dvd file. i cant remember hoew to get to it at the mo'. Ive been sitting at this all day and last night to find a solution for my bein unable to copy a copy so i decided to try dvd decrypter... more bloody reading more problems cant read files/error etc hahaI dont mind learning but I havnt got any where yet.Not a disc burnt. I have a decent disc ritek GO5?? Im starting to wonder if it's the disc I will try another when i get some more cash Ive tried all the tool changes in dvd decrypter suggested by scuba pete, no luck so far. It must be the disc right?? haha Im delerious,lol.peace.kmate

6. hursty

hursty Active member

ZIPPYD,my mistake.

7. zippyd

zippyd Active member

well there are a bunch of guides on this site. Really would like to know the link to the guide you are using so we can do some trouble shooting here.