1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medal Of Honor Rising sun

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Hammy, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Hammy

Hammy Guest

Hi everyone,

I have recently installed a Magic V modchip in my PS2. Everything is working great, however today I picked up Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, and when I try to load the game, all I get is a black screen (after the ps2 "flying boxes" splash screen).

Could this be due to a protection from EA and the Magic V chip? If so, any suggestions on how I cna play this game?

THanks,
    Hammy

2. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

I have a Magic V chip as well and the game worked on mine. I don't think it has to do with protection. Did you install the chip yourself? Also, try putting in your game and then hit reset.

3. Hammy

Hammy Guest

Yes, I installed it myself. This is the first difficulty I have had though. It is actually behaving very strangely now. When I load a game, it goes fine (not MOH), but if I try to change games, the screen goes dead, and I get nothing at all.

Hammy

4. Hammy

Hammy Guest

I took my PS2 apart twice to check the connections, timing wire, etc....all looked good. Ran through the troubleshooting from where I got the chip from, and they indicated there have been some troubles with loads and black screens when booting with a memory card in.

I took the card out, and have had no troubles what so ever since....I just put the card back in once booted.
    Hammy