1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

medal of honour - rising sun

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hibby70, Jan 2, 2004.

1. hibby70

hibby70 Guest

Hi

Im trying to backup the above game with Nero and everytime it works .. or so it seems. When I play it in my PS2 it just says insert a ps2 formatted disk?? Ive copied it using dvd copy just like others that worked ok.??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

what type of mod are you using and what version ps2 do you have

3. hibby70

hibby70 Guest

Ive got a V5 PS2 and a messiah2 chip.

Thanks for any assistance.!

4. cac

cac Regular member

ok do this. i use swap magic. but for burning use dvd decrypter. that is the best for it. then burn it on to a disk. and bam its there. some of the movies might skip a bit, but it works and the game is awsome!!!
    cac
    ps hope some of this works
    :)

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I think if you find any program that will burn at 1X is gonna be good.It really depends on your dvd burner supporting that speed also.

6. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Hmmm it seems that you burned it right. I also use nero for all my dvd games. I'm not sure what it could be though. What speed did you burn at?

7. hibby70

hibby70 Guest

Hi

Thanks for your thoughts, I read about a company in Edinburgh selling dodgy DVD-r on the media forum, guess where i live!! yip Edinburgh think it was the store I got my discs from!!

I went out and bought new datawrite yellows this morning and bingo.. works a treat now!!!
    Thanks for your input guys!!

8. DuffDaddy

DuffDaddy Guest

cac I noticed you said you use a flip top and DVD Decryptor. This works well for me too.

I tried MOH Rising Sun the other day with DVD Decryptor and instead of the usual one .ISO file I got two files with file extension .100 and .101 for some odd reason. I have backed up 5 games no problems before this all creating a single .ISO file. Please help if you know some setting I may have missed. This game is to good not to make a back up for. Thanks.

9. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

moh rising sun is over 4gb in size so i guess your either running win98 or win xp with a fat 32 file system so dvd decrypter splits the iso file into 2 parts as the max file size fat32 can handle is 4gb so you have 2 options if your running winxp you can convert your file system to ntfs(then rip it again and it will only create one file) or in dvd decrypter when you come to burn your backup just load the third file(mds i think)and it should reasemble the 2 parts onto a whole file

10. DuffDaddy

DuffDaddy Guest

That was it devilhunt! The files were limited by the OS and the .MDS file was all I needed to give DVD Decrpytor to write the ISO. Thanks for the help.

11. Flounder

Flounder Guest

Is it just me or was this game too easy to beat. Three nights and I was done????

12. account

account Guest

easy! how long did you play it each day it took me a week and a bit

this has nothing to do with the above i am not advertising i am just doing this to make 2 cents per click this will be on all my posts
    http://www.modchip.com/clickcgi/click.cgi?goodcheats