1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medal Of Honour

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by Tyrrell2, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Tyrrell2

Tyrrell2 Member

I've managed to copy my Medal of Honour UMD to iso though can't get it to play on my PSP. I'm currently running FW 3.03 OE-C. All my other games I've ripped work except MOH and NBA Live 07. Is it my FW do I need to upgrade to 3.10 OE, my settings seem to correct, I am able to play my other iso's.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. krityx

krityx Member

dunno dude, try downloading the iso , if u own the game that's cool. if you don't it's even cooler ! so download proper isos from other sites and kick ass on the psp.

but i dont get u guys , how can ya play shooters on consoles ? lol
    the only proper way to play a shooter is with the mouse dammit. games like MoH on PC pwn, on consoles suck the ass

3. bigbossGF

bigbossGF Member

Don't upgrade!!!
    I have my backup of MoH and it works fine on my 3.03OE-C. It's 1.34 GB, but it runs smooth with online and everything, no problems.

4. krityx

krityx Member

erm. 3.10 OE-A is good dude. THe only bad thing is you cant change xmb icons. but if i didnt like the custom xmb crap i would go for 3.10 OE-A

5. psptourn

psptourn Member

krityx,

They may not have a mouse, but the psp has that pretty good thumb stick which doesnt work too badly with it

6. krityx

krityx Member

neah. the analog stick cant be compared to a mouse dude. you cant play a shooter without a mouse. i guarantee that even if i play with the best shooter gamer in the world, he's on console , im on pc i kick his ass to the stoneage.

7. psptourn

psptourn Member

agreed but its not too bad is all im saying.

Considering its a handheld device its a neat little invention for it, a mouse would kind defeat the purpose of the system.

But I hear you

8. psptourn

psptourn Member

Also with Medal of honor, when in online mode what does the 'ADMIN' part mean when u r in a game, it seems to require some password.

What is it?

9. krityx

krityx Member

yeah sure, my point is : shooter for console is pointless. look at call of duty roads to victory for example. it has automatic targeting, why do you think. when i first saw that i deleted the game :( GLAD i didnt buy the game :D. so peepz, first download , if you like it buy it, if you dont shit on it.