1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meet the Fockers Problems

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by nomind, Apr 20, 2005.

1. nomind

nomind Guest

Attmpted to back up "Meet the Fockers" last night and could not get it to work. I tried using Shrink DVD, 1clickDVD, and Also Clone DVD with the latest version of AnyDVD in the background and still could not get it work.
    Has anyone had any luck backing up this movie and if so what program did you use.

Thank you in advance.

2. spacedust

spacedust Regular member

DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.

Good Luck

Spacedust

3. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

You should have no problem with any of the up to date rippers/ burners. I used AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 with no problems.

You need to detail your problems, i.e., Programs used, error messages, media used system components, etc.,etc.,etc.

Try this link for ideas.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/183136

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  4. nomind

nomind Guest

Thanks alot, I will update my CloneDVD tonight and try again if still no luck I will let you know exact error messages.

Can I just say that I have never seen such an awesome sight as this one for info on DVD Burning issues. I can always find awswers to any questions I have by reading these forums.

Thanks Again

5. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

AnyDVD + DVDShrink-Reauthor (Movie Only)+ DVDDecypter = good backup ( as always don't care for all the extras anyway )

this movie did have 2 Main movie's didn't see the differance
    in them choose Main Movie 1 ......... worked fine

6. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

The first one is the theatrical release, and the other is an extended version,which puzzled me, because they were both the same size.I did the same as freedom2 and just kept the first version.
    good luck
    jD

7. kenneth1

kenneth1 Regular member

I saw that to jim dandy, couldnt figure out why both were same size, any how I did the first one

8. cmoney

cmoney Guest

I just finished ripping with Shrink and burned with Nero >>> No problems here.

9. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

not talking about this movie, but anyway ...
    maybe we won't have so many threads about one movie..

Suspect Zero,.......... The Same As Above..

ANYDVD + DVDShrink ReAuthor (Movie Only) + DVDDecypter

good backup.......

good day..........
    free...........

10. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I backed up my copy of Meet the Fockers on both my pcs. On my main one,I just reauthored in shrink-main movie only/1st title and burned with nero.

On my backup pc, I did entire dvd. There is an "Unreferenced" folder after shrink does it's initial analysis. I did set that folder to still image on both backups of both pcs.That is all I cut out of both backups besides the usual sound streams.I set the unreferenced materials to Still Image if it is on any movie.It did take over 9 hours using shrink's max smoothness. Last time I do that on that pc, LOL

My anydvd trial has been up for a while,so no need for that program since the newest decrypter is out.

Suspect Zero, same as Meet the Fockers,except no Unreference Materials folder. Very easy rip and burn.Nothing special,encryption wise.

11. nomind

nomind Guest

Sorry to waste your time people but I went home and sure enough
    my new Meet the Fockers DVD Had a big scratch in it and that was the cause of my problems. Once again thank you for confirming with me
    that there was no new issues. Like I said before this site is the Ultimate.