1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memcard exploit

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Apfan, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Apfan

Apfan Member

I want to use the memcard exploit.
    I don't have a psx game to boot,
    but I have a psxchange disc. Is it possible
    to use this disc instead of a psx disc?

2. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

3. daren35

daren35 Guest

can you tell me where i can get a walk threw fore the exploit i just want to get hd loader to boot thats it and what hd loder files to do this

4. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

do you have the .ELF for HD loader?

If so, just do a search on here for the mem card exploit, Lots of people have done a writeup on it.

But instead of putting ps2menu on there as your boot, rename your hdloader.elf file to BOOT.ELF and stick ONLY that in your "FILES" folder of the exploit. That way it will always boot right into hdloader.

5. daren35

daren35 Guest

i want to do the mc exploit i just got my ps2 soo i dont know much i down loaded the files but the titelman exe wont work fore me all i want on the exploit is hd loader fore now but like i said every time i click on the titelman exe i get a error missing dll dont know what that means helppppp pls

6. daren35

daren35 Guest

yes i do have the hdloder elf and i have ar with max drive just dont know what im doing lol iff sombody could help out i down loaded that much stuff now its to much to understand now thanks fore any help

7. Apfan

Apfan Member

I tried to run the psxchange disc without
    having the exploit installed, but there
    was only a big psx logo on the downrightcorner.
    So does this disc really work with the exploit?