1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

memorex dvd+r/rw 2.4x8AA revist

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by labenset, Nov 13, 2004.

1. labenset

labenset Member

Hello, this is a reply to another post here that the forum wouldnt let me reply properly to. I also have a memorex dvd+r/rw 2.4x8AA and I have been able to get it working on my old computer however I was never able to copy a dvd using the Nero software that came with it. I was forced to make image files (.iso) of the dvd's first. But I am trying to make it work on a older machine now and I am having problems. I plug it in and the lights come on, my computer recognizes it and installs the drivers and my burning software sees it as well. But I cant get it to open. Its driving me crazy, pleast help if you know anything about this particular problem. I've tried opening it through software on my machine, got a new usb2 card, cant seem to figure it out. Thanks.

2. uponthis

uponthis Regular member

Labenset
    What is your machine specs? Have you tried to uninstall Nero and reinstal it? Maybe your old computer doesn't have enough room for what your triing to do. And is it just Nero you are using to try and backup a dvd?
    Let us know.