1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MEMOREX KILLS LASERS

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jtm23, Jan 4, 2005.

1. jtm23

jtm23 Guest

memorex is not very reflective and this cause the player whether it be ps2 or anything else to send more power to the laser which can burn it up or at least shorten the life, TDK is much more reflective and there is another one that is the best but I have to look it up because I cannot remember the name off the top of my head. but if you are having in disk read errors or funny things like color distortion or plain skipping of a new disk try to use a more reflective disk. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

2. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

I've been using memorex for quiet a while now, haven't had a problem yet.

3. philipman

philipman Regular member

I have been using memorex for years and I have nerver had a problem at all with them. That is the only disc that I use and they allways work for me.

4. Rusty2

Rusty2 Member

i use teon discs and they havent failed yet. and to your 'you get what you pay for', i payed $4 for them and they work great. sure they were on sale and wouldve been $15 but thats still pretty cheap. sure, some of the newer games skip a little on the cut sceens, but all in all, theyre awesome dvd+R's!!!!!