1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

memory card clarification

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by sundeep12, Feb 20, 2007.

1. sundeep12

sundeep12 Member

hi friends.i bought a memory card of 2gb capacity for psp.while i was buying it they told me there are two types of memory cards.
    1.a card which shows as 2gb but will not support games of size 1gb or more.it costs Rs1400.
    2.other one is normal card which supports all games and it is Rs1900
    i dont have a game of 1gb size but still i want to conform myself that the stick i bought is agood one i.e the Rs1900 one or not.
    can u help me out

by the way where can i get a cso or iso games for free,i.e can u recommend me any sites or forums.
    thank you.

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Ok, when you get a non fake memorycard that's either made by Sandisk or Sony, it will always be able to show and play games that are over 1 GB. Never get a fake card, no matter, how cheap it is. That's wasted money, could also be thrown into the dump directly.

About your by the way: Why doesn't anybody read the damn forum rules these days?

3. sundeep12

sundeep12 Member

eisherz please read the topic before u give a reply and read or preview ur own reply before posting it.
    i appreciate that u have responded to my thread.but whats the use if it dont have any meaning.
    thank u

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

You don't seem to get what I was trying to tell you. I guess the version for 1400 Rs (what currency is that, by the way?) is a fake or no brand modchip and the version for 1900 Rs is an original by either Sony or Sandisk. If you got the stick, check if it supports MagicGate (forum search engine will tell you how to), if it does it supports games over 1 GB and so on, if it doesn't you wasted your money on a fake modchip that will give you even more problems than not supporting games over 1 GB (which is a known problem with fake sticks).
    Also discussing about piracy isn't allowed on this board that's why I told you to read the forum rules.