1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

memory card is fake help plz

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by prodigy47, Apr 11, 2007.

1. prodigy47

prodigy47 Guest

i purchased a memory stick pro duo which was a fake one bcoz no game loads with it.plz help me to buy a proper memory stick and how do i recognize if its a fake one ?a tutorial plz for those whose games work on memory stick can help me by telling me its front and back specifcations . i know its fake bcoz my friends memory card works well and he is gone to abroad so bad luck for me:( his memory card loads all games well but mine loads a black screen people plz be aware of fake ones

2. beatz

beatz Regular member

just make sure it has the offical sony logo and its its magicgate supported and its a memory stick pro duo (all this can be found on the packaging) even if its a sandisk it should work

3. Freaker

Freaker Regular member

sorry but that is not all that you need to look for... if you got it on eBay then you probably just got ripped off since some people will repaint them and sell them for a profit. go to eBay and check there for a guide on buying psp memory cards. And I recommend that you buy from stores from now on, even if there is a better deal online, it's just safer.

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest