1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Memory card not found

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by bio647, Feb 15, 2015.

1. bio647

bio647 Newbie

Hello,

First of all i want to apologize for my bad English as it is not my main language and i dont often have an opportunity to use it for communicating with other people.

I have this "softmoded" ps2 fat with hdd that you can install original games only and play from hdd without disc. I also have original 8mb PS2 memory card with free mcboot and it worked fine. However i bought this used ps2 from another guy and it wasn't very clean but i didn't have time to clean it immediately so i had some1 to get it to read from hdd and that's it. Few days ago i opened it up to clean it a little bit and put it back together. But now it doesn't find my memory card with free mcboot. I can hear hard drive working after i turn my PS2 on however the only menu options i get are browse and system configuration. I have other memory card with my saves and ps2 has no problem recognizing it. I was wondering if u could help me or at least point me to the right direction.