1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory card problem, need help fast!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by pooface, May 4, 2007.

1. pooface

pooface Member

I have had no problem with my ps2 since I bought it a long time ago. A couple weeks ago I tryed to play a new game I bought, when it started to check my memory card a message came up and said "no memory card detected." I started the PS2 with no disc inserted so I could get to the memory card menu, but I got the same message again. I have tried the memory card in each slot, and I have tried everything else I can think of but no matter what I do I can't get the PS2 to even recognize my card. No matter what I try I just get the same message, "no memory card detected." I don't have another PS2, and I don't know anyone that has a PS2 so I can't test the card out on another machine, and I don't want to buy another card to try and then find out it's the machine that is busted, thus wasting money on a new memory card. If anyone has ever heard of a problem like this please let me know, I really want to fix my memory card so I can start playing my games again, especially God of War 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

if you have the independence exploit running launchelf get the mckiller elf and keep in mind that this reformats meaning all data on the memory card will be gone....

to get that elf or exploit go to exploitstation.com