1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory Card problems,PLZ HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ssj4champ, Jan 12, 2007.

1. ssj4champ

ssj4champ Member

hi

i have been experimenting wif different exploits on my memory card using a usb drive. i have used AR MAX (Action Replay Max) to copy my exploits from usb to mc. all of a sudden after the copying finished, i reset my ps2, i go into the browser and into my mc.it says "No Data". so i tried to browse the mc using AR Max, and it shows no files on it aswell. i even tried to boot an original game and see if the save file is still on the mc but it comes up wif an error "error accessing memory card...".

is there any way to copy the files from the mc or to recover them plz help

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  2. magus57

magus57 Regular member

I think your memory card is corrupted. If you got the exploit to work, then download an app called "MC Killer" (or "MCKiller"), which formats your memory card like new. I think you might be able to format you card within your Action Replay (I know you can do it with MaxDrive). There is no way to recover your data.

This has also happened to me a couple times. Luckily, now that I have two extra memory cards, I just backup my saves before I use MaxDrive to transfer saves and such.

3. ssj4champ

ssj4champ Member

alrite

thx a lot,

its just dat i have passed alot of my games on this mc and its preety bad to lose all the progress lol...

well thx neway