1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory card shows as full on homebrew 3.52

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by James240, Nov 23, 2007.

1. James240

James240 Member

Hi guys

I have a PSP that is running Dark_alex 3.52 just recently i have been having problems in loading games onto the actual memory card itself.

One of the actual issues im having is that it when transfering a game over 1GB i keep getting the message that the destination disk (the memory card) is full. Now this is wierd as its a 4GB memory card and theres over 2GB free.

Any ideas what the issue could be here? the memory card is an actual official Sony memory card and ive never come across this problem before. Ive tried reformatting the card and this has helped but the problem keeps on arising...

Any help would be much appreciated cos its doing me head in :)

2. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Weord how it would do that...
    Try a friends memory card, perhaps?
    Or, maybe try re-making all the folders on your PSP manually; no idea why, but this helped me once, seemed like infinite directories filled my card somehow.

3. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

are u sure your mem stick is a genuine one??thts probably a fake lol.

4. dan9408

dan9408 Regular member

Their might be bad sectors on the memory card itself so try plugging it in then click on "my computer" then right click your memory card drive (whatever it is) click format. Then tick recover bad sectors and if you want the othere options. This happened to me once before n my 2gb. Gud Luk hope it works

5. dan9408

dan9408 Regular member

Did it work ??