1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory Card Unlock

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by faiz_24_7, Jan 11, 2007.

1. faiz_24_7

faiz_24_7 Guest

I have forget my memmory card's password
    plz help me
    Thanx

2. pazzini

pazzini Guest

A password on a memory card is used to prevent the use of the card in another phone (in case you loose it, or it gets stolen). If you set it, you should also remove it on the original phone (with the same password that was used you set it), before using the card in a new (another) phone.

If you've lost or forgotten the password, then there is no easy way to recover any data from the card (if it was easy, there wouldn't be much point in a password feature like that in the first place, would there?).

It might be possible to reformat the card in some other device (most devices won't do/allow it, if the password has been set and is not supplied), but reformatting the card will also cause all data to be lost.

A data recovery service (such as Ibas might get the data for you, but the cost for using such a service will probably far exceed the price of the card and the phone (you can probably get many new cards and phones with that money).

3. faiz_24_7

faiz_24_7 Guest

Thanx Allot