1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory Card

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by droberts, Sep 15, 2004.

1. droberts

droberts Member

Hi there im wondering if someone could help us with something i dont know if this is the right part of the forum but im having problems with my games
    i have matrix infinity chip and i have tried 3 game snow and the games are simpsons road rage, gta 3 and jak and daxter and everytime i try to load them with a memory card or try to save the game and it goes straight back to the browser screen so please someone tell me what is wrong with my ps2 please ive tried the games on my girlfriends ps2 but it works fine so please someone try to help please

2. BenB1987

BenB1987 Member

what version ps2 are u using

3. droberts

droberts Member

4. droberts

droberts Member

5. BenB1987

BenB1987 Member

i cant tell which version it is by a picture but it is probably 9 or 10 as it is the satin silver i have read that many people have been having problems with ver 9 due to certain modchips i suggest you contct where you bought it and tell them the problem heres a link of where i read about the problems http://forums.psxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=17525