1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory exploit with hdloader...

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by jayhawk78, Nov 2, 2004.

1. jayhawk78

jayhawk78 Member

Ive read about everything online I could find regarding this - but still have a few questions:

1. what is the best way to load the card on a non-mod'd PS2?

2. what reason would the drive not show up in the ps2 explorer after being formatted and installed into the ps2?

I think I have about every piece of software available for download, and right now that ar max or whatever seems like the best solution to get a card loaded in a non-mod'd PS2 - I'm just looking for some confirmation and help with the hard disk situation.

The disk is a brand new WD 120 drive (hacked up the back to get it to fit properly).

Thanks for your help guys.

2. notmyname

notmyname Regular member

3. jayhawk78

jayhawk78 Member

So, the jump drive sounds like a good idea- and I started reading some of those forums. I bought an action reply, thinking since i had my own sandisk that would be fine, unfortunately, the action replay doesn't even show a USB drive icon (grey'd out or there for display)- so I'm going to go buy the action replay max EVO edition that includes the stupid jump drive.

Just throught I'd throw that in for people who are going to spend money on the action reply.