1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory stick not reading or seeing corrupt data

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by sagam12, Jul 26, 2007.

1. sagam12

sagam12 Regular member

Hello, i havnt been on afterdawn for awhile and i just got a new 4gb memory stick and for some reason when i transfer, music, sometimes photo, ISOs sometimes save data and sometimes homebrew it doesnt work or it says its corrput i think its something to do with my memory stick i have formatted it using the psp many times and it just doesnt work :(

Once Virtua Tennis 3 worked but then i tried Burnout Dominator and it didnt work and then it made VT3 not work aswell :(

please someone help me with this :)

2. zachier

zachier Regular member

Where did you get your memory stick? It could be fake; check this thread(click here) for more info.

3. sagam12

sagam12 Regular member

hi, yeh i bought it from Ebay, i was thinking it could be fake :(

4. gacler

gacler Member

Try formating with your computer, but dont do the "quick format", then format with your psp and you might be set, also you can try to format it with FAT 16, even if its fake, if its real 4GB it should work fine... if its not real 4GB its prolly 2GB, so try only using less than 2GB or data will get corrupted, hope this helps.