1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PIH, Jan 9, 2007.

1. PIH

PIH Guest

http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/11657/memory_stick_prohg_duo/

I don't know if alot of people have seen this yet but the Memory Stick PRO-HG Duos looks insane and they are said to be capable with regular Pro Duo devices. So would this work with the PSP if the first ones coming out will be 32GB? Did Sony ever put a limit of 4gb on the memory sticks it could read?

2. yohex

yohex Guest

How much does this go for?

3. PIH

PIH Guest

I don't think that an official price has been given get but i'm hearing $600 or so to start.

4. yohex

yohex Guest

Dam thats alot, I'd buy an iPod vid instead.

5. mknapper1

mknapper1 Member

wow thats pretty cool but just a little too much for my pocket book. o well maybe in a year they will only be a couple hundred

6. PIH

PIH Guest

keep in mind that oridinary memory stick pro duos drop in price after they come out pretty quickly so hopefully this will do the same.

7. PIH

PIH Guest

If the price dropped eventually to around $200 or so i'd buy i. You could store not only tonnes of songs and videos but tonnes of homebrews aswell. I heard the one after the 32GB will be the 60gb.