1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MEMORY stick problem, pandora problem possibly

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by DEVINRL, Nov 5, 2007.

1. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

I made a pandora battery and magic memroy stick. Everythings all cool except some theme got messed up so from 1.50 to 3.52m33-4 i used the recovery files to go back down to 1.5.. i then just leave it at 3.52m33 which sometimes works perfect for some themes. I format memory stick and im not getting the game150 or the ISO folder on the root of my memory stick but when i check my firmware, im at 3.52m33. The memory stick will act like it cant read some videos too, but then i put psx eboots and they play fine. I should try reflashing but i think its the memory stick because i put my sandisks in the psp and it read fine. I'm running out of ideas. Also, it says magicgate supported on this sony. I dont think it has anything to do with deleting the files from being a past magic memory stick. Any ideas, please say something.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  2. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

why don't use a friend's mem stick and format..
    just for check the folders inside (if workin)
    u psp fw is ok,,,,
    if u got the same problem...then u fw not right
    but u need check both
    u mem stick and u psp fw
    sorry about my spelling????

hope this help

3. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

i fixed the problem my feflashing, although i have this problem where the recovery mode settings change back on its own. It enables the 2 advanced configuration settings which messes up gameplay and wont let me play sometimes.

4. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

keep reflashing until ur recovery settings do not reset itself

might it be ur custom theme causing the reset?

5. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

It could have been. It wasn't a basic theme with only Resource rco files. It had prx's in the nodule involved too. Thanks for helping, i already fixed the problem by just reflashing the whole firmware and trying other things. I just needed peoples ideas because it wasn't my PSP and i didn't want this guy dissapointed. Thanks for the help but problem solved. >>Mods can close to free space<<