1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

memtech solution bad customer service

Discussion in 'PS2' started by angelus69, Apr 21, 2005.

1. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

Hi,

As anyone had problems with Memtech Solutions?
    I bought a PS2 flip top and Swap Magic on the 08/04/05...and their site still says "Processing" I emailed them and they said "they will look into it" Since then numerous emails have been sent to them, but no replies..or goods.

Stil says processing 21/04/05.

Has anybody had any joy with this company?

Jay

2. KRollie

KRollie Guest

I have bought a PS2 fliptop and swap magic 3.3 disks from them about two months ago. It took three days to come. Have just checked my account on there website and it still says processing yet I have recieved the goods. I chose Memtech because of there prices. Hope this helps.

3. nij2005

nij2005 Member

I have been waiting for my PS2 Slide tool and Swap Magic boot disk since the 8th April. I have never dealt with such a load of cowboy customer service in my entire life. I have sent 3 E-mails and they do not have the decency to respond. I imagine this company is basically 1 guy selling out of his basement. Do not buy from this company and spread the word on every forum on the internet that these are the worst customer orientated company on the net. It's not just me check this thread out http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/168644

4. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

well its the 27/04/05....and still no delivery...or information on my order. I wouldn't mind if they just told me that there was a delay in shipping or something. But to have no word, or idea as to when ....and if I will ever actually recieve the item..is just a joke!

Avoid: MEMTECH SOLUTIONS.

If you need to buy an item they stock...then buy it elsewhere!

5. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

Well its the 05/05/05 and I still don't have the item I ordered or any word of it. It still says processing on their site. I've given up and sent them another email asking for my item or a refund. So at the moment I'm waiting for a reply.

WARNING!!!!!! be advised...never buy anything from them....unless you want to lose your money.

Jay

6. KRollie

KRollie Guest

You must have been unlucky. My brother in law got his flip top from here after I recommended them. Came within three days. He got the new 3.6 disks as well.

7. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

I bought the slide tool with swap magic 3.3 and it came within two weeks, which was good seeing as I ordered it on boxing day.

-Mike

8. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

Well it seems I was wrong about memtech. I have finally recieved my flip top...although 5 weeks from first ordered. It would seem Memtech's email system is not operating as it should..so i would like to thank them for my item via this thread. Thank You!

9. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

No Problemo

-Mike

10. darkshine

darkshine Member

It looks like I too have joined the long list of customers who isnt happy with memtech. I ordered from them just under a week ago, and have sent 3 emails and tried ringing them but absolutely nothing. hopefully i will b proven wrong but im not very confident!

11. myrstack

myrstack Member

I also ordered from this company with poor customer service, no response what so ever on my e-mails.
    I'm doubting that I ever will receive anything from them. Does anybody know what to do to get them to move their ass???