1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menu With Nero Burning Rom?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by iLeecher, Feb 3, 2007.

1. iLeecher

iLeecher Guest

Is it possible to create a menue page for DVD-Videos using Nero Burning Rom? I thought I saw it before somewere but now I can't seem to find it.

Thank You.

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

NeroVision is the DVD creating utility you would normally use to create and produce your DVDs.

You might also check Nero Recode, it may have some type of menu capability, but I don't use it.

3. iLeecher

iLeecher Guest

I converted my avi files to vob and tryed Nero Vision 4 but it does't burn, I wasn't watching the whole time but i think onces its about to burn the files it closes. Any suggestions?

4. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

How did you convert the .avi to .vob? You should be able to just load the .avi file in and burn that way, but NeroVision has been having some problems with certain types of .avi, so who knows.

Try burning the project to an image first and then burn to disc with NeroBurning ROM. This way you will know if the problem is in the actual burning or the transcoding.

Post your NeroHistory log and take out any serial numbers.

5. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

6. iLeecher

iLeecher Guest

I've done that the audio is out of sync.