1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menus and Television shows

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by edomaniac, Jan 25, 2005.

1. edomaniac

edomaniac Member

I am brand new at this but have managed to make two good copies so far. I just have a few questions:

1. is it possible to use dvd shrink or decrypter to burn JUST the movie, without any menus or special features and just have it auto play in a player?

2. is it possible to burn a television show season on a disc without any menus and have each episode act as a different chapter?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Yes
    and
    Yes
    I only back up my movies with just the main movie using Decrypter and Shrink. This is the far better way to back up your movie. You get less (most the time none) compression so you will always get a better quality DVD

You can add episodes in Shrink under reauthor mode and move around to each episode using the "Title" button on your DVD remote.
    Heres a link with some usefull info for ya!
    http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/
    You can use the guide for combining 2 movies with Shrink for showing you how to put several episodes on one disk. You can use any of the other guides to show you how to copy the main movie only to a DVD

3. edomaniac

edomaniac Member

thanks a lot man, I will try it out.