1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mercenaries won't copy

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Naoster1, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Naoster1

Naoster1 Member

i have got a flip top cover & swap magic 3.3. Can any one help me because i copyed mercenaries & it keeps freezing i have read other forums but it is so complikated please help?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

3. Naoster1

Naoster1 Member

i read it and found the patch please can you tell me some detailed instructions on how to put it with the game and wot i need to download (software)

4. steimy

steimy Active member

Ok, i will do my best to remember.
    You get the patch downloaded and unzip it
    the you copy the patch you unzipped to the folder that has your Mercenaries ISO in it
    The you rename the ISO file ptc-merc
    then you run the patch
    It should take about a 1/2 hour to complete
    If it goes real fast, or the ISO it creates is only like 500kb then you did something wrong.
    After it creates the new ISO file for you then you can burn that file and it should work fine. The new ISO should be very close to the size of the original ISO.

P.S. to run the patch, after you copy it to the folder with your ISO file just click on it and it will start up.

5. Naoster1

Naoster1 Member

what software needs to be got At the moment i am using roxio to burn dvd games

6. steimy

steimy Active member

I use DVD Decrypter, it a free program you can download and it is easy to do once you have done it once or twice. It works great.
    Look at the stick notes at the top of the post and you should be able to find instructions on how to use it. I think the software section may even have it here so you can download. If not just type in DVD Decrypter on any search page like MSN or Yahoo and you should find their site.

7. witton

witton Regular member

i also use decrypter to read/burn games but this game does'nt require patch boots perfectly using memcard exploit,its just a case of refreshing the toc.

8. Naoster1

Naoster1 Member

how do you refreash the toc and memcard