1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merging MPEG with DV-Tool doesn't reaaly work

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Heia, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Heia

Heia Member

Well, I tried to put two parts of an mpg(2) clip together and what I got was a file consisting of the two parts what stupidly made me delete the original avi files 'cause I thought this was what I needed. The problem with it was that Nero didn't want to burn it as SVCD after that. It said the filecoding is not compatible for SVCD...!? How is that possible if it works with each of the parts but not with the merged file? What can I do to make the file compatible? (I already tried to install Nero MPEG Plugin Modul and reconvert the file with it but that didn't work and I tried to demux and mux the file but after that I only had the first part of it again...) Or could I try to burn the SVCD I want to have with the two separate parts? (Sorry for my english buddies... ^_^)

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

well I would use a Real Video editor Like Mpeg2VCR to see if it can see both parts and if it can cut them both out and use Mpeg2VCR to Join the Files...If you message me with your E-Mail i can Hook you up with an Older but full version of this very handy Mpeg editor...Cheers

3. Heia

Heia Member

If I just knew how to message someone... :eek:)

4. Heia

Heia Member

Oh, I see, it's not THAT difficult when you're simply logged in... *g*